This page contains thorough information on how to remove WebShot for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WebShot from your computerNathan Moinvaziri
. You can read more on Nathan Moinvaziri or check for application updates here
. More info about the software WebShot can be found at http://www.webshot.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WebShot folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WebShot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WebShot\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 234.00 KB (239616 bytes) on disk and is named webshot.exe.
The executable files below are part of WebShot. They take about 2.21 MB (2318224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (105.39 KB)
- webshot.exe (234.00 KB)
- webshot64.exe (675.00 KB)
- webshotcmd.exe (214.50 KB)
- webshotcmd64.exe (574.50 KB)
- webshotcef.exe (236.50 KB)
- webshotcefcmd.exe (224.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WebShot version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more WebShot versions please click below:
WebShot is an application offered by the software company Nathan Moinvaziri. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WebShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WebShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebShot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebShot". If it exists on your system the WebShot program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebShot in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WebShot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebShot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webshot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebShot\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebShot.
8. After removing WebShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebShot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebShot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WebShot by Nathan Moinvaziri from your computer, nor are we saying that WebShot by Nathan Moinvaziri is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebShot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:21:06.403