This web page is about WebShot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WebShot from your PCNathan Moinvaziri
. More information on Nathan Moinvaziri can be found here
. Click on http://www.websitescreenshots.com/
to get more details about WebShot on Nathan Moinvaziri's website. Usually the WebShot application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebShot folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall WebShot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WebShot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WebShot's primary file takes around 158.00 KB (161792 bytes) and is named webshot.exe.
WebShot is comprised of the following executables which take 2.06 MB (2159397
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (710.29 KB)
- webshot.exe (158.00 KB)
- webshot64.exe (566.00 KB)
- webshotcmd.exe (151.00 KB)
- webshotcmd64.exe (523.50 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of WebShot:
If planning to uninstall WebShot you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
WebShot is a program offered by the software company Nathan Moinvaziri. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WebShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WebShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebShot or simply click the Search field and type in "WebShot". The WebShot application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WebShot in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WebShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebShot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.websitescreenshots.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebShot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebShot.
8. After uninstalling WebShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebShot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebShot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebShot by Nathan Moinvaziri from your computer, nor are we saying that WebShot by Nathan Moinvaziri is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebShot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:49:11.833