Wacom Tablet is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Wacom Tablet can be found at http://www.wacom.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wacom Tablet. The program's main executable file is titled PrefUtil.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1849112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Wacom Tablet. They take about 6.75 MB (7074825
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (788.27 KB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.76 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.59 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.14 MB)
This data is about Wacom Tablet version 6.3.95
alone. For more Wacom Tablet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablet is an application by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Wacom Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wacom Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wacom Tablet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wacom Tablet". The Wacom Tablet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wacom Tablet in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wacom Tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom Tablet:
- The software company is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wacom Tablet.
8. After uninstalling Wacom Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Tablet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wacom Tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Tablet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:23:37.977