Wacom Tablet is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Wacom Tablet can be found at http://www.wacom.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wacom Tablet. The program's main executable file is titled PrefUtil.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1849112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Wacom Tablet. They take about 6.75 MB (7074825
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (788.27 KB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.76 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.59 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.14 MB)
This data is about Wacom Tablet version 6.3.95
alone. For more Wacom Tablet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablet is an application by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Wacom Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wacom Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wacom Tablet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wacom Tablet". The Wacom Tablet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wacom Tablet in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wacom Tablet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom Tablet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wacom Tablet.
8. After uninstalling Wacom Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Tablet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wacom Tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Tablet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:23:37.977