Wacom Tablet is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wacom.com/
to get more details about Wacom Tablet on Wacom Technology Corp.'s website. Usually the Wacom Tablet program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Wacom Tablet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. Wacom Tablet's main file takes about 1.57 MB (1647056 bytes) and is called PrefUtil.exe.
Wacom Tablet installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.35 MB (6663401
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (1.22 MB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.57 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.22 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (1.86 MB)
This info is about Wacom Tablet version 6.3.193
alone. Click on the links below for other Wacom Tablet versions:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablet is a program offered by Wacom Technology Corp.. Some people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Wacom Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wacom Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wacom Tablet or simply click the Search field and type in "Wacom Tablet". The Wacom Tablet app will be found very quickly. When you click Wacom Tablet in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wacom Tablet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Tablet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wacom Tablet.
8. After removing Wacom Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Tablet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom Tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wacom Tablet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:54:21.173