Wacom Tablet is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. Further information on Wacom Technology Corp. can be seen here
. More data about the program Wacom Tablet can be found at http://www.wacom.com/
. Wacom Tablet is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Wacom Tablet. The application's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1650632 bytes) on disk and is titled PrefUtil.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Wacom Tablet. They occupy about 7.11 MB (7455945
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (1.23 MB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.57 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.92 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (1.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Wacom Tablet version 6.3.225
only. For more Wacom Tablet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablet is an application released by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wacom Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wacom Tablet or simply click the Search field and type in "Wacom Tablet". The Wacom Tablet program will be found automatically. When you select Wacom Tablet in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wacom Tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Tablet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wacom Tablet.
8. After removing Wacom Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wacom Tablet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Tablet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 01:54:19.453