Vuze Remote Toolbar
Vuze Remote Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar from your PCVuze Remote
. Further information on Vuze Remote can be seen here
. Click on http://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com/
to get more facts about Vuze Remote Toolbar on Vuze Remote's website. Usually the Vuze Remote Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Vuze_Remote directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vuze_Remote\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper.exe and it has a size of 37.59 KB (38496 bytes).
Vuze Remote Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 233.60 KB (239208
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper.exe (37.59 KB)
- Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
The current page applies to Vuze Remote Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Vuze Remote Toolbar:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Vuze Remote Toolbar we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Vuze Remote Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Vuze_Remote\toolbar.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Vuze_Remote\Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper1.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vuze_Remote Toolbar
Vuze Remote Toolbar is a program by the software company Vuze Remote. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Vuze Remote Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Vuze Remote Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vuze Remote Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vuze Remote Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Vuze Remote Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you select Vuze Remote Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vuze Remote Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vuze Remote Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vuze_Remote\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar.
8. After removing Vuze Remote Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vuze Remote Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vuze Remote Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar by Vuze Remote from your computer, we are not saying that Vuze Remote Toolbar by Vuze Remote is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 23:44:53.023