Vuze Remote Toolbar
A guide to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by Vuze Remote
. Go over here
for more information on Vuze Remote. Please open http://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Vuze Remote Toolbar on Vuze Remote's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vuze Remote Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper.exe and occupies 84.78 KB (86816 bytes).
Vuze Remote Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
This info is about Vuze Remote Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Vuze Remote Toolbar:
...click to view all...
How to erase Vuze Remote Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Vuze Remote Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Vuze Remote. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Vuze Remote Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vuze Remote Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vuze Remote Toolbar". The Vuze Remote Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vuze Remote Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vuze Remote Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vuze Remote Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar.
8. After removing Vuze Remote Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vuze Remote Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vuze Remote Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Vuze Remote Toolbar:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vuze Remote Toolbar by Vuze Remote from your computer, nor are we saying that Vuze Remote Toolbar by Vuze Remote is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vuze Remote Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-20 15:28:23.047