Vuze Remote Toolbar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Vuze Remote Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar from your PCVuze Remote
. Open here
where you can find out more on Vuze Remote. Please open http://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Vuze Remote Toolbar on Vuze Remote's page. The program is often located in the C:\Programmi\Vuze_Remote folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Vuze Remote Toolbar is C:\Programmi\Vuze_Remote\uninstall.exe. Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper1.exe is the Vuze Remote Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Vuze Remote Toolbar. They occupy about 373.37 KB (382328
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- Vuze_RemoteToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
This info is about Vuze Remote Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Vuze Remote Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Vuze Remote Toolbar is a program by the software company Vuze Remote. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Vuze Remote Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vuze Remote Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vuze Remote Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Vuze Remote Toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you select Vuze Remote Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vuze Remote Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vuze Remote Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Vuze_Remote\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vuze Remote Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Vuze Remote Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vuze Remote Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vuze Remote Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vuze Remote Toolbar by Vuze Remote from your computer, we are not saying that Vuze Remote Toolbar by Vuze Remote is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vuze Remote Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 21:45:16.390