This page is about VisualBee for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VisualBee from your systemVisualBee
. Take a look here
for more details on VisualBee. Usually the VisualBee application is found in the C:\Program Files\VisualBee folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\VisualBee\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 is the full command line if you want to remove VisualBee. VisualBee's main file takes about 114.71 KB (117464 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside VisualBee. They occupy about 114.71 KB (117464
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (114.71 KB)
The current web page applies to VisualBee version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other VisualBee versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\VisualBee
- C:\Program Files\VisualBee\33906.xpi
VisualBee is an application released by VisualBee. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall VisualBee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VisualBee from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VisualBee or simply click the Search feature and type in "VisualBee". If it is installed on your PC the VisualBee app will be found automatically. After you click VisualBee in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VisualBee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VisualBee.
8. After removing VisualBee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VisualBee that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VisualBee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VisualBee by VisualBee from your computer, we are not saying that VisualBee by VisualBee is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VisualBee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:46:09.107