This info is about VisualBee for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VisualBee from your systemVisualBee
. Go over here
for more info on VisualBee. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\VisualBee directory (same installation drive as Windows). VisualBee's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VisualBee\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. The program's main executable file is named VisualBee-helper.exe and its approximative size is 325.71 KB (333528 bytes).
The executables below are part of VisualBee. They take an average of 402.92 KB (412592
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (77.21 KB)
- VisualBee-helper.exe (325.71 KB)
This data is about VisualBee version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other VisualBee releases:
VisualBee is an application by VisualBee. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase VisualBee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VisualBee from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VisualBee or simply click the Search field and type in "VisualBee". The VisualBee app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VisualBee in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VisualBee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VisualBee.
8. After uninstalling VisualBee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VisualBee which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VisualBee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VisualBee by VisualBee from your PC, nor are we saying that VisualBee by VisualBee is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VisualBee in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 08:03:25.933