This page contains detailed information on how to remove VisualBee for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VisualBee from your computerVisualBee
. More information on VisualBee can be seen here
. Usually the VisualBee application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualBee folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for VisualBee is C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualBee\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the VisualBee's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 433.65 KB (444058 bytes) on disk.
VisualBee is composed of the following executables which occupy 433.65 KB (444058
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (433.65 KB)
The current web page applies to VisualBee version 18.104.22.168
only. For other VisualBee versions please click below:
VisualBee is a program released by the software company VisualBee. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall VisualBee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VisualBee from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VisualBee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VisualBee". The VisualBee program will be found very quickly. After you select VisualBee in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VisualBee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VisualBee.
8. After uninstalling VisualBee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VisualBee which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VisualBee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VisualBee by VisualBee from your PC, we are not saying that VisualBee by VisualBee is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VisualBee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-14 03:03:24.483