This page contains complete information on how to remove VideoPedia for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VideoPedia from your systemBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. More data about Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.baidu.com/
if you want to read more on VideoPedia on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.'s page. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoPedia directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. VideoPedia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoPedia\uninst.exe. VideoPedia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 585.33 KB (599376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VideoPedia. They occupy 1.95 MB (2047224
bytes) on disk.
- stat.exe (286.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (812.26 KB)
- upworker.exe (315.33 KB)
- VideoPedia.exe (585.33 KB)
The current page applies to VideoPedia version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other VideoPedia versions:
VideoPedia is a program by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase VideoPedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VideoPedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VideoPedia or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoPedia". If it is installed on your PC the VideoPedia app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VideoPedia in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VideoPedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPedia:
- The publisher is: http://www.baidu.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoPedia\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoPedia.
8. After uninstalling VideoPedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VideoPedia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VideoPedia by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that VideoPedia by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VideoPedia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-05 00:49:19.907