You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VideoPedia for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VideoPedia from your computerBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Please open http://www.baidu.com/
if you want to read more on VideoPedia on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.'s website. Usually the VideoPedia application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoPedia directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoPedia\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VideoPedia. VideoPedia.exe is the VideoPedia's primary executable file and it takes about 585.33 KB (599376 bytes) on disk.
VideoPedia is composed of the following executables which take 1.95 MB (2047376
bytes) on disk:
- stat.exe (286.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (812.41 KB)
- upworker.exe (315.33 KB)
- VideoPedia.exe (585.33 KB)
The current page applies to VideoPedia version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VideoPedia:
If you are manually uninstalling VideoPedia we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VideoPedia from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VideoPedia:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VideoPedia
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WPZF7C1H\videopedia-popup.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VideoPedia\uninst.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VideoPedia\VideoPedia.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
VideoPedia is an application marketed by the software company Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase VideoPedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VideoPedia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VideoPedia or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoPedia". The VideoPedia application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VideoPedia in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VideoPedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPedia:
- The software company is: http://www.baidu.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\VideoPedia\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VideoPedia.
8. After uninstalling VideoPedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPedia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VideoPedia by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoPedia by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoPedia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:54:25.250