A guide to uninstall VideoPedia from your computer
This info is about VideoPedia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about VideoPedia can be found at http://www.baidu.com/
. VideoPedia is commonly installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dados de aplicativos\Baidu\VideoPedia folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dados de aplicativos\Baidu\VideoPedia\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VideoPedia. VideoPedia.exe is the VideoPedia's main executable file and it occupies close to 585.33 KB (599376 bytes) on disk.
VideoPedia contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.95 MB (2047232
bytes) on disk.
- stat.exe (286.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (812.27 KB)
- upworker.exe (315.33 KB)
- VideoPedia.exe (585.33 KB)
The current page applies to VideoPedia version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other VideoPedia releases:
How to delete VideoPedia with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
VideoPedia is an application marketed by the software company Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove VideoPedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPedia or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoPedia". The VideoPedia app will be found very quickly. When you select VideoPedia in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VideoPedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPedia:
- The publisher is: http://www.baidu.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dados de aplicativos\Baidu\VideoPedia\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoPedia.
8. After uninstalling VideoPedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPedia that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoPedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed VideoPedia:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VideoPedia by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that VideoPedia by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VideoPedia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 16:20:35.330