This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Video Padlock for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Video Padlock from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Applian Technologies Inc.. You can get more details related to Video Padlock at http://applian.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Video Padlock is C:\Windows\Video Padlock\uninstall.exe. VPL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 318.53 KB (326176 bytes) on disk.
Video Padlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 318.53 KB (326176
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.20
of Video Padlock. For other Video Padlock versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Video Padlock.Folders left behind when you uninstall Video Padlock:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Video Padlock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Register.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\VPL.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Video Padlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Padlock1.20
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Video Padlock
Video Padlock is a program marketed by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Video Padlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Video Padlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Padlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Padlock". If it exists on your system the Video Padlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Video Padlock in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Padlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Padlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Video Padlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Padlock.
8. After removing Video Padlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video Padlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Padlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Padlock by Applian Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Video Padlock by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Padlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:51:15.767