Video Padlock is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Video Padlock from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. You can find out more on Applian Technologies Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Video Padlock can be seen at http://www.applian.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Video Padlock is C:\Windows\Video Padlock\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled VPL.exe and occupies 309.53 KB (316960 bytes).
Video Padlock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 309.53 KB (316960
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Video Padlock version 1.14
only. Click on the links below for other Video Padlock versions:
Video Padlock is an application released by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Video Padlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Video Padlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Video Padlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Padlock". If it exists on your system the Video Padlock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Video Padlock in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Video Padlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Padlock:
- The software company is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Video Padlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Padlock.
8. After uninstalling Video Padlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Padlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Padlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Padlock by Applian Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Video Padlock by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Padlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:12:32.230