This page is about Video Padlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Video Padlock from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Applian Technologies Inc.. More details about the application Video Padlock can be seen at http://applian.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Video Padlock is C:\Windows\Video Padlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. VPL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 679.16 KB (695456 bytes) on disk.
Video Padlock contains of the executables below. They take 679.16 KB (695456
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Video Padlock version 1.21
only. For more Video Padlock versions please click below:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Video Padlock from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Video Padlock's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Register.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VPL\VPL.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Video Padlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Padlock1.21
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Video Padlock
Video Padlock is an application offered by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Video Padlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Video Padlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Padlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Padlock". If it exists on your system the Video Padlock program will be found automatically. When you click Video Padlock in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Video Padlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Padlock:
- The publisher is: http://applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Video Padlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Padlock.
8. After removing Video Padlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Padlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Padlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video Padlock by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Video Padlock by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Padlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-03 16:07:20.120