A way to uninstall ViStart from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ViStart for Windows. It is developed by Lee-Soft.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lee-Soft.com. Detailed information about ViStart can be seen at www.lee-soft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ViStart is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart\KillMe.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1282048 bytes) on disk and is labeled ViStart.exe.
ViStart installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.35 MB (1415802
bytes) on disk.
- KillMe.exe (77.12 KB)
- ViStart.exe (1.22 MB)
- MetroProvider.exe (21.50 KB)
- SearchProvider.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to ViStart version 126.96.36.19932
alone. You can find here a few links to other ViStart versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove ViStart from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ViStart is an application by Lee-Soft.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase ViStart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ViStart or simply click the Search field and type in "ViStart". The ViStart application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ViStart in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ViStart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ViStart:
- The publisher is: www.lee-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart\KillMe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ViStart.
8. After uninstalling ViStart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ViStart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ViStart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ViStart by Lee-Soft.com from your computer, we are not saying that ViStart by Lee-Soft.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ViStart supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 22:18:53.673