You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ViStart for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ViStart from your systemLee-Soft.com
. You can read more on Lee-Soft.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about ViStart at www.lee-soft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ViStart directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ViStart\KillMe.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ViStart. ViStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 808.00 KB (827392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ViStart. They take an average of 1,004.58 KB (1028687
bytes) on disk.
- KillMe.exe (76.58 KB)
- Language Changer.exe (120.00 KB)
- ViStart.exe (808.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ViStart version 22.214.171.12485
only. You can find here a few links to other ViStart versions:
...click to view all...
ViStart is an application marketed by Lee-Soft.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ViStart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ViStart with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ViStart or simply activate the Search field and type in "ViStart". If it is installed on your PC the ViStart program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ViStart in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ViStart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ViStart:
- The web site of the application is: www.lee-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ViStart\KillMe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ViStart.
8. After removing ViStart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ViStart which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ViStart using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ViStart by Lee-Soft.com from your computer, we are not saying that ViStart by Lee-Soft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ViStart supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:33:48.280