This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ViStart for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ViStart from your PCLee-Soft.com
. Take a look here
for more information on Lee-Soft.com. You can get more details related to ViStart at www.lee-soft.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart\KillMe.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ViStart. The program's main executable file occupies 1.25 MB (1306624 bytes) on disk and is named ViStart.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ViStart. They take about 1.37 MB (1440378
bytes) on disk.
- KillMe.exe (77.12 KB)
- ViStart.exe (1.25 MB)
- MetroProvider.exe (21.50 KB)
- SearchProvider.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1146
of ViStart. For more ViStart versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove ViStart.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ViStart when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart\_orbs\Apple Logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart\_orbs\Firefox Orb.png
ViStart is a program by Lee-Soft.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall ViStart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ViStart from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ViStart or simply click the Search feature and type in "ViStart". If it is installed on your PC the ViStart application will be found very quickly. When you click ViStart in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ViStart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ViStart:
- The publisher is: www.lee-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ViStart\KillMe.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ViStart.
8. After removing ViStart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ViStart which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ViStart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ViStart by Lee-Soft.com from your PC, we are not saying that ViStart by Lee-Soft.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ViStart in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 03:43:34.603