This page is about VAIO OOBE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall VAIO OOBE from your computerSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sony Corporation. VAIO OOBE is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing VAIO OOBE is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled OEMFirstRun.exe and occupies 4.54 MB (4759552 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in VAIO OOBE. They occupy 5.45 MB (5718016
bytes) on disk.
- OEMFirstRun.exe (4.54 MB)
- VEC.exe (916.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
This data is about VAIO OOBE version 2.00.0502
only. You can find below a few links to other VAIO OOBE versions:
VAIO OOBE is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase VAIO OOBE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO OOBE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO OOBE or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO OOBE". If it exists on your system the VAIO OOBE program will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO OOBE in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO OOBE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO OOBE.
8. After removing VAIO OOBE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO OOBE by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO OOBE by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO OOBE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:37:15.493