This page contains thorough information on how to remove VAIO OOBE for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO OOBE from your computerSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. VAIO OOBE's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is named OEMFirstRun.exe and it has a size of 3.05 MB (3198976 bytes).
VAIO OOBE is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.05 MB (3198976
bytes) on disk:
- OEMFirstRun.exe (3.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.0329
of VAIO OOBE. You can find here a few links to other VAIO OOBE versions:
VAIO OOBE is an application released by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove VAIO OOBE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO OOBE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO OOBE or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO OOBE". The VAIO OOBE app will be found very quickly. After you click VAIO OOBE in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO OOBE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO OOBE.
8. After uninstalling VAIO OOBE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO OOBE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO OOBE by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO OOBE by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO OOBE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 19:16:23.927