You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO OOBE for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VAIO OOBE from your PCSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO OOBE. The application's main executable file is called OEMFirstRun.exe and its approximative size is 3.04 MB (3182592 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in VAIO OOBE. They occupy 3.04 MB (3182592
bytes) on disk.
- OEMFirstRun.exe (3.04 MB)
This data is about VAIO OOBE version 2.00.0306
only. For other VAIO OOBE versions please click below:
VAIO OOBE is a program released by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase VAIO OOBE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VAIO OOBE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO OOBE or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO OOBE". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO OOBE app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO OOBE in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO OOBE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO OOBE.
8. After uninstalling VAIO OOBE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO OOBE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO OOBE by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO OOBE by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO OOBE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:52:04.927