VAIO Entertainment Center
This page contains complete information on how to remove VAIO Entertainment Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center from your PCSony
. More information on Sony can be found here
. Please follow http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
if you want to read more on VAIO Entertainment Center on Sony's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VAIO Entertainment Center is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. VEC.exe is the VAIO Entertainment Center's main executable file and it occupies circa 916.00 KB (937984 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Entertainment Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 916.00 KB (937984
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to VAIO Entertainment Center version 1.00.0315
alone. You can find here a few links to other VAIO Entertainment Center versions:
VAIO Entertainment Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Entertainment Center
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center\VEC.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Entertainment Center\VAIO Center Access Bar.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Entertainment Center\VAIO Entertainment Center.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Entertainment Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center
VAIO Entertainment Center is an application marketed by the software company Sony. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase VAIO Entertainment Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Entertainment Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Entertainment Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Entertainment Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Entertainment Center application will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Entertainment Center in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Entertainment Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Entertainment Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Entertainment Center.
8. After removing VAIO Entertainment Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Entertainment Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Entertainment Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Entertainment Center by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Entertainment Center by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Entertainment Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:44:13.733