VAIO Entertainment Center
This page is about VAIO Entertainment Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center from your computerSony
. More data about Sony can be found here
. Please follow http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
if you want to read more on VAIO Entertainment Center on Sony's web page. VAIO Entertainment Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove VAIO Entertainment Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. VEC.exe is the VAIO Entertainment Center's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VAIO Entertainment Center. They occupy 5.84 MB (6124326
bytes) on disk.
- p09_locfree_v1_lc_062607.exe (4.78 MB)
- VEC.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Entertainment Center version 3.00.1005
alone. For other VAIO Entertainment Center versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove VAIO Entertainment Center from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by VAIO Entertainment Center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Entertainment Center
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center\p09_locfree_v1_lc_062607.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center\VEC.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Entertainment Center\VAIO Entertainment Center.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Entertainment Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center
VAIO Entertainment Center is a program offered by Sony. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove VAIO Entertainment Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Entertainment Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Entertainment Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Entertainment Center". If it exists on your system the VAIO Entertainment Center app will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO Entertainment Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Entertainment Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Entertainment Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center.
8. After removing VAIO Entertainment Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Entertainment Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Entertainment Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Entertainment Center by Sony is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:09:42.580