VAIO Entertainment Center
This info is about VAIO Entertainment Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center from your systemSony
. Go over here
for more details on Sony. More details about the application VAIO Entertainment Center can be seen at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. VAIO Entertainment Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Center directory, depending on the user's decision. VAIO Entertainment Center's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. VEC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Entertainment Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 908.00 KB (929792
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to VAIO Entertainment Center version 1.00.0306
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of VAIO Entertainment Center:
VAIO Entertainment Center is an application released by Sony. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase VAIO Entertainment Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Entertainment Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Entertainment Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Entertainment Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Entertainment Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAIO Entertainment Center in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Entertainment Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Entertainment Center:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Entertainment Center.
8. After removing VAIO Entertainment Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Entertainment Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Entertainment Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Entertainment Center by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Entertainment Center by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Entertainment Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:01:36.867