VAIO Control Center
VAIO Control Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Control Center from your systemSony Corporation
. Additional info about Sony Corporation can be seen here
. VAIO Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for VAIO Control Center is RunDll32. VAIO Control Center.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 725.87 KB (743288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VAIO Control Center. They take 979.73 KB (1003248
bytes) on disk.
- VAIO Control Center.exe (725.87 KB)
- VCCSystemInfo.exe (253.87 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Control Center version 2.1.00.07110
alone. You can find here a few links to other VAIO Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove VAIO Control Center from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VAIO Control Center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\DE-DE\VAIO Control Center.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\DE-DE\VCCSystemInfo.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\EN-US\VAIO Control Center.exe.mui
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\EN-US\VCCSystemInfo.exe.mui
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Control Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Control Center
VAIO Control Center is an application offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove VAIO Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAIO Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Control Center". The VAIO Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VAIO Control Center in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Control Center.
8. After removing VAIO Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Control Center by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Control Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:28:12.870