VAIO Control Center
VAIO Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VAIO Control Center from your PCSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO Control Center. The application's main executable file is titled VAIO Control Center.exe and it has a size of 729.84 KB (747360 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VAIO Control Center. They take about 983.71 KB (1007320
bytes) on disk.
- VAIO Control Center.exe (729.84 KB)
- VCCSystemInfo.exe (253.87 KB)
This data is about VAIO Control Center version 2.1.00.09100
only. You can find below info on other releases of VAIO Control Center:
...click to view all...
VAIO Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase VAIO Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VAIO Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Control Center.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Control Center by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Control Center by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:42:24.097