VAIO Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VAIO Control Center from your systemSony Corporation
. More info about Sony Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO Control Center. VAIO Control Center's main file takes about 450.12 KB (460920 bytes) and is named VAIO Control Center.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with VAIO Control Center. They take about 538.12 KB (551032
bytes) on disk.
- VAIO Control Center.exe (450.12 KB)
- VCCSystemInfo.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.00.11060
of VAIO Control Center. For other VAIO Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove VAIO Control Center.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VAIO Control Center:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\Frn.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\MFC71u.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\VAIO Control Center.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\VCCenter.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\VCCRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\VCCSystemInfo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Control Center\Version.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Control Center
VAIO Control Center is a program by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VAIO Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Control Center". The VAIO Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VAIO Control Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Control Center.
8. After removing VAIO Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Control Center by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Control Center by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 15:48:38.230