V-Ray Standalone for x64
V-Ray Standalone for x64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Chaos Software Ltd. C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64/uninstall/wininstaller.exe-uninstall=C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64/uninstall/install.log is the full command line if you want to remove V-Ray Standalone for x64. The program's main executable file is called vray.exe and its approximative size is 475.00 KB (486400 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in V-Ray Standalone for x64. They occupy 9.24 MB (9684480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setvrlserver.exe (134.50 KB)
- vrlserver.exe (2.63 MB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (1.80 MB)
- oslc.exe (2.72 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1,004.50 KB)
- plgparams.exe (132.50 KB)
- vray.exe (475.00 KB)
- wininstaller.exe (393.50 KB)
This info is about V-Ray Standalone for x64 version 1.60.16
only. For more V-Ray Standalone for x64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
V-Ray Standalone for x64 is an application released by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase V-Ray Standalone for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate V-Ray Standalone for x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V-Ray Standalone for x64". If it exists on your system the V-Ray Standalone for x64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select V-Ray Standalone for x64 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding V-Ray Standalone for x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove V-Ray Standalone for x64.
8. After removing V-Ray Standalone for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong V-Ray Standalone for x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray Standalone for x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove V-Ray Standalone for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that V-Ray Standalone for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove V-Ray Standalone for x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 20:12:45.093