V-Ray Standalone for x64
This info is about V-Ray Standalone for x64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 from your systemChaos Software Ltd
. More data about Chaos Software Ltd can be read here
. The full command line for uninstalling V-Ray Standalone for x64 is C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64/uninstall/wininstaller.exe-uninstall=C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64/uninstall/install.log. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled vray.exe and its approximative size is 517.50 KB (529920 bytes).
V-Ray Standalone for x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.85 MB (33397248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imapviewer.exe (2.41 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (4.79 MB)
- lens_analyzer.exe (5.22 MB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (1.80 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (4.59 MB)
- setvrlserver.exe (135.00 KB)
- vraydr_check.exe (204.00 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (3.56 MB)
- vrlserver.exe (2.63 MB)
- oslc.exe (2.72 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1,005.50 KB)
- plgparams.exe (132.50 KB)
- vray.exe (517.50 KB)
- wininstaller.exe (393.50 KB)
This data is about V-Ray Standalone for x64 version 2.55.01
only. For more V-Ray Standalone for x64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64:
- C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chaos Group\V-Ray Standalone for x64
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64\bin\x64\imapviewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64\bin\x64\img2tiledexr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64\bin\x64\lens_analyzer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64\bin\x64\ocldeviceselect.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\V-Ray Standalone for x64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\V-Ray Standalone for x64\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\V-Ray Standalone for x64\UninstallString
V-Ray Standalone for x64 is an application marketed by Chaos Software Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase V-Ray Standalone for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase V-Ray Standalone for x64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate V-Ray Standalone for x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "V-Ray Standalone for x64". If it exists on your system the V-Ray Standalone for x64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select V-Ray Standalone for x64 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about V-Ray Standalone for x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64.
8. After uninstalling V-Ray Standalone for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of V-Ray Standalone for x64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray Standalone for x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that V-Ray Standalone for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 17:31:27.850