V-Ray Standalone for x64
V-Ray Standalone for x64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall V-Ray Standalone for x64 from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. You can read more on Chaos Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the V-Ray Standalone for x64 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing V-Ray Standalone for x64 is C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Standalone for x64/uninstall/installer.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 901.00 KB (922624 bytes) on disk and is labeled vray.exe.
V-Ray Standalone for x64 is comprised of the following executables which take 69.63 MB (73008072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setvrlservice.exe (307.08 KB)
- startvrlservice.exe (350.00 KB)
- vrlservice.exe (2.68 MB)
- filter_generator.exe (2.17 MB)
- imapviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (8.20 MB)
- lens_analyzer.exe (7.49 MB)
- oslc.exe (3.26 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1.30 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (6.51 MB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (5.72 MB)
- vrmesh_viewer.exe (7.75 MB)
- installer.exe (3.59 MB)
- Setup64.exe (816.87 KB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (1.56 MB)
- plgparams.exe (312.00 KB)
- vray.exe (901.00 KB)
- vrayrtspawner.exe (362.00 KB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (1.55 MB)
- plgparams.exe (205.50 KB)
- renderer.exe (289.00 KB)
- rendererA.exe (278.50 KB)
- renderer_dr.exe (279.50 KB)
- renderer_vfb.exe (272.50 KB)
- renderer_vfb_rt.exe (271.50 KB)
- renderer_wx.exe (2.31 MB)
- vray.exe (337.00 KB)
- installer.exe (3.38 MB)
This page is about V-Ray Standalone for x64 version 3.20.03
alone. For more V-Ray Standalone for x64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
V-Ray Standalone for x64 is a program marketed by Chaos Software Ltd. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase V-Ray Standalone for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove V-Ray Standalone for x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find V-Ray Standalone for x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "V-Ray Standalone for x64". If it exists on your system the V-Ray Standalone for x64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select V-Ray Standalone for x64 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about V-Ray Standalone for x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove V-Ray Standalone for x64.
8. After removing V-Ray Standalone for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of V-Ray Standalone for x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray Standalone for x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove V-Ray Standalone for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that V-Ray Standalone for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove V-Ray Standalone for x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 14:49:50.753