This page is about Uran for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uran from your computeruCozMedia
. Additional info about uCozMedia can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Uran by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application\35.0.1916.114\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --verbose-logging. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uran.exe is the Uran's primary executable file and it takes about 739.95 KB (757712 bytes) on disk.
Uran contains of the executables below. They take 5.67 MB (5950272
bytes) on disk.
- uran.exe (739.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.97 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.98 MB)
- setup.exe (1,022.45 KB)
The current page applies to Uran version 35.0.1916.114
alone. Click on the links below for other Uran versions:
...click to view all...
Uran is a program marketed by the software company uCozMedia. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Uran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Uran from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uran or simply click the Search field and type in "Uran". The Uran application will be found automatically. After you click Uran in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Uran, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uran.
8. After removing Uran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uran which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uran with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uran by uCozMedia from your PC, nor are we saying that Uran by uCozMedia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uran supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:01:55.857