This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Uran for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uran from your systemuCozMedia
. Open here
for more info on uCozMedia. The application is frequently located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Uran is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application\57.0.2987.110\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uran.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 881.84 KB (903000 bytes) on disk.
Uran installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.47 MB (7829512
bytes) on disk.
- uran.exe (881.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.46 MB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Uran version 57.0.2987.110
only. Click on the links below for other Uran versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Uran you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Uran when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Uran is an application offered by uCozMedia. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Uran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Uran from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uran or simply click the Search field and type in "Uran". If it exists on your system the Uran application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uran in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uran, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uran.
8. After removing Uran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uran which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uran with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uran by uCozMedia from your PC, we are not saying that Uran by uCozMedia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uran in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-04 01:46:37.740