This web page contains complete information on how to remove Uran for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Uran from your systemuCozMedia
. More information on uCozMedia can be found here
. Usually the Uran application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Uran is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application\41.0.2272.76\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. uran.exe is the Uran's main executable file and it takes around 705.84 KB (722776 bytes) on disk.
Uran installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.46 MB (4672352
bytes) on disk.
- uran.exe (705.84 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (644.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (991.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2272.76
of Uran. You can find below info on other releases of Uran:
...click to view all...
Uran has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Uran's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Uran
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Приложения Uran
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\uCozMedia\Uran\Application\uran.exe
Uran is an application released by the software company uCozMedia. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Uran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Uran with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uran or simply click the Search field and type in "Uran". The Uran app will be found very quickly. After you click Uran in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Uran, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uran.
8. After uninstalling Uran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uran which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uran with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uran by uCozMedia from your computer, we are not saying that Uran by uCozMedia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uran in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 16:29:28.773