UnoHelper is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall UnoHelper from your computerUnovation Inc.
. Further information on Unovation Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.unotelly.com/
if you want to read more on UnoHelper on Unovation Inc.'s website. UnoHelper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing UnoHelper is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. UnoHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.29 MB (10785792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with UnoHelper. They occupy about 11.06 MB (11600545
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (795.66 KB)
- UnoHelper.exe (10.29 MB)
This info is about UnoHelper version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other UnoHelper versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by UnoHelper's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\UnoHelper.exe
UnoHelper is an application offered by the software company Unovation Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase UnoHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete UnoHelper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnoHelper or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnoHelper". The UnoHelper program will be found very quickly. When you select UnoHelper in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UnoHelper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnoHelper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unotelly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UnoHelper.
8. After uninstalling UnoHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UnoHelper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnoHelper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UnoHelper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:46:03.023