UnoHelper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall UnoHelper from your PCUnovation Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Unovation Inc.. More info about the program UnoHelper can be found at http://www.unotelly.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for UnoHelper is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe. UnoHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.29 MB (10785280 bytes) on disk.
UnoHelper contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.70 MB (14362608
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (795.66 KB)
- UnoHelper-18.104.22.168-setup.exe (2.63 MB)
- UnoHelper.exe (10.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of UnoHelper. You can find below info on other releases of UnoHelper:
UnoHelper is an application released by Unovation Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove UnoHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UnoHelper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UnoHelper or simply click the Search field and type in "UnoHelper". If it exists on your system the UnoHelper app will be found very quickly. When you select UnoHelper in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UnoHelper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnoHelper:
- The software company is: http://www.unotelly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UnoHelper.
8. After removing UnoHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UnoHelper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UnoHelper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UnoHelper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:53:59.593