This web page is about UnoHelper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall UnoHelper from your PCUnovation Inc.
. You can find out more on Unovation Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.unotelly.com/
if you want to read more on UnoHelper on Unovation Inc.'s web page. UnoHelper is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing UnoHelper is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called UnoHelper.exe and occupies 10.28 MB (10784256 bytes).
The following executables are contained in UnoHelper. They occupy 11.06 MB (11597985
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (794.66 KB)
- UnoHelper.exe (10.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of UnoHelper. You can find here a few links to other UnoHelper versions:
UnoHelper is an application offered by the software company Unovation Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall UnoHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall UnoHelper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UnoHelper or simply activate the Search field and type in "UnoHelper". The UnoHelper application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UnoHelper in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UnoHelper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UnoHelper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unotelly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UnoHelper.
8. After uninstalling UnoHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UnoHelper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnoHelper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UnoHelper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:09:35.450