Unlocker 1.8.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 from your systemCedrick Collomb
. More data about Cedrick Collomb can be found here
. Click on http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
to get more information about Unlocker 1.8.9 on Cedrick Collomb's website. Unlocker 1.8.9 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.9 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Unlocker 1.8.9's main file takes about 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) and its name is Unlocker.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unlocker 1.8.9. They take about 182.09 KB (186465
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.09 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
This page is about Unlocker 1.8.9 version 1.9.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Unlocker 1.8.9:
Unlocker 1.8.9 is a program by Cedrick Collomb. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Unlocker 1.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unlocker 1.8.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.8.9". The Unlocker 1.8.9 application will be found very quickly. When you select Unlocker 1.8.9 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unlocker 1.8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.9:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unlocker 1.8.9.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker 1.8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, nor are we saying that Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:16:55.850