Unlocker 1.8.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 from your systemCedrick Collomb
. More data about Cedrick Collomb can be found here
. Click on http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
to get more information about Unlocker 1.8.9 on Cedrick Collomb's website. Unlocker 1.8.9 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.9 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Unlocker 1.8.9's main file takes about 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) and its name is Unlocker.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unlocker 1.8.9. They take about 182.09 KB (186465
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.09 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
This page is about Unlocker 1.8.9 version 1.9.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Unlocker 1.8.9:
Unlocker 1.8.9 is a program by Cedrick Collomb. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Unlocker 1.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unlocker 1.8.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.8.9". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker 1.8.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unlocker 1.8.9 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.8.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unlocker 1.8.9.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker 1.8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, nor are we saying that Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:16:55.850