This page is about Unlocker 1.8.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 from your PCCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
for more details on Cedrick Collomb. Click on http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
to get more information about Unlocker 1.8.9 on Cedrick Collomb's website. Unlocker 1.8.9's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Uberpack.inf,uninstallul. Unlocker 1.8.9's primary file takes about 86.00 KB (88064 bytes) and is named Unlocker.exe.
Unlocker 1.8.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 101.50 KB (103936
bytes) on disk:
- Unlocker.exe (86.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (15.50 KB)
The current page applies to Unlocker 1.8.9 version 1.8.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Unlocker 1.8.9 versions:
Unlocker 1.8.9 is an application marketed by Cedrick Collomb. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Unlocker 1.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Unlocker 1.8.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unlocker 1.8.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.8.9". The Unlocker 1.8.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unlocker 1.8.9 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.9:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Uberpack.inf,uninstallul
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker 1.8.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-06 20:43:54.170