This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 from your PCCedrick Collomb
. You can read more on Cedrick Collomb or check for application updates here
. Click on http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
to get more info about Unlocker 1.8.9 on Cedrick Collomb's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory (same installation drive as Windows). Unlocker 1.8.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 86.00 KB (88064 bytes) on disk and is named Unlocker.exe.
Unlocker 1.8.9 contains of the executables below. They take 191.59 KB (196193
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.09 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (86.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (15.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.9
of Unlocker 1.8.9. You can find below info on other versions of Unlocker 1.8.9:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Unlocker 1.8.9's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Unlocker 1.8.9 is a program by Cedrick Collomb. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Unlocker 1.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unlocker 1.8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unlocker 1.8.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.8.9". The Unlocker 1.8.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Unlocker 1.8.9 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.9:
- The publisher is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker 1.8.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, nor are we saying that Unlocker 1.8.9 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:23:36.117