TuxGuitar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuxGuitar from your computerName of your company
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Name of your company. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tuxguitar-1.3.1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing TuxGuitar is C:\Program Files (x86)\tuxguitar-1.3.1\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. TuxGuitar's primary file takes around 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) and its name is tuxguitar.exe.
TuxGuitar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.32 MB (5579077
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tuxguitar.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.99 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (186.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (272.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
This data is about TuxGuitar version 1.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other TuxGuitar versions:
TuxGuitar is an application offered by Name of your company. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove TuxGuitar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TuxGuitar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuxGuitar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuxGuitar". If it exists on your system the TuxGuitar application will be found automatically. When you click TuxGuitar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuxGuitar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuxGuitar.
8. After uninstalling TuxGuitar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuxGuitar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuxGuitar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuxGuitar by Name of your company from your PC, we are not saying that TuxGuitar by Name of your company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuxGuitar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:22:17.493