TuxGuitar is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TuxGuitar from your systemName of your company
. You can find out more on Name of your company or check for application updates here
. Usually the TuxGuitar program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tuxguitar-1.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TuxGuitar is C:\Program Files (x86)\tuxguitar-1.1\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. tuxguitar.exe is the TuxGuitar's primary executable file and it takes around 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
TuxGuitar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.56 MB (2684150
bytes) on disk:
- tuxguitar.exe (236.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of TuxGuitar. Click on the links below for other TuxGuitar versions:
TuxGuitar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Archivos de programa\tuxguitar-1.1
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menú Inicio\Programas\TuxGuitar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Archivos de programa\tuxguitar-1.1\doc\AUTHORS
- C:\Archivos de programa\tuxguitar-1.1\doc\CHANGES
- C:\Archivos de programa\tuxguitar-1.1\doc\LICENSE
- C:\Archivos de programa\tuxguitar-1.1\doc\README
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TuxGuitar 1.1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TuxGuitar 1.1\UninstallString
TuxGuitar is a program released by the software company Name of your company. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TuxGuitar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TuxGuitar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuxGuitar or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuxGuitar". The TuxGuitar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuxGuitar in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuxGuitar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuxGuitar.
8. After removing TuxGuitar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuxGuitar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuxGuitar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuxGuitar by Name of your company from your computer, nor are we saying that TuxGuitar by Name of your company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuxGuitar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-03 13:14:55.813