You can find below details on how to uninstall TuxGuitar for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TuxGuitar from your systemName of your company
. Go over here
where you can read more on Name of your company. TuxGuitar is typically installed in the C:\Programme\tuxguitar-1.3.0 folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TuxGuitar is C:\Programme\tuxguitar-1.3.0\uninstall.exe. tuxguitar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
TuxGuitar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.42 MB (5685712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- tuxguitar.exe (236.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.99 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (186.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (272.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
The current page applies to TuxGuitar version 1.3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other TuxGuitar versions:
TuxGuitar is an application released by Name of your company. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase TuxGuitar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuxGuitar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuxGuitar or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuxGuitar". The TuxGuitar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuxGuitar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuxGuitar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuxGuitar.
8. After uninstalling TuxGuitar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuxGuitar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuxGuitar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuxGuitar by Name of your company from your computer, nor are we saying that TuxGuitar by Name of your company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuxGuitar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:48:31.223