This info is about Tunngle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Tunngle from your PCTunngle.net GmbH
. Open here
for more details on Tunngle.net GmbH. More details about the application Tunngle can be seen at http://www.Tunngle.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Tunngle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Tunngle's main file takes around 4.10 MB (4302832 bytes) and is called Tunngle.exe.
The following executables are contained in Tunngle. They occupy 9.08 MB (9524640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (308.48 KB)
- TnglCtrl.exe (794.98 KB)
- Tunngle.exe (4.10 MB)
- Tunngle_Wnd.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Helper.exe (485.98 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Tunngle version 5.8.4
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Tunngle:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Tunngle you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Tunngle when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Tunngle.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Tunngle is a program offered by Tunngle.net GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Tunngle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tunngle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tunngle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tunngle". If it exists on your system the Tunngle app will be found very quickly. When you select Tunngle in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tunngle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tunngle:
- The software company is: http://www.Tunngle.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tunngle.
8. After removing Tunngle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tunngle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tunngle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tunngle by Tunngle.net GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Tunngle by Tunngle.net GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tunngle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:34:46.890