This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tunngle for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tunngle from your computerTunngle.net GmbH
. Further information on Tunngle.net GmbH can be found here
. Please follow http://www.Tunngle.net/
if you want to read more on Tunngle on Tunngle.net GmbH's page. Tunngle is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Tunngle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Tunngle.exe is the Tunngle's primary executable file and it takes around 3.89 MB (4081136 bytes) on disk.
Tunngle contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.84 MB (7171504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (308.48 KB)
- TnglCtrl.exe (851.98 KB)
- Tunngle.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Helper.exe (550.98 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to Tunngle version 5.8.7
alone. For other Tunngle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Tunngle.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Tunngle's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Tunngle is an application released by Tunngle.net GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Tunngle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tunngle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tunngle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tunngle". The Tunngle app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tunngle in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tunngle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tunngle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Tunngle.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tunngle.
8. After uninstalling Tunngle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tunngle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tunngle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tunngle by Tunngle.net GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Tunngle by Tunngle.net GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tunngle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:25:56.953