This info is about Tunngle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Tunngle from your PCTunngle.net GmbH
. You can read more on Tunngle.net GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Tunngle at http://www.Tunngle.net/
. Tunngle is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Tunngle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle\unins000.exe. Tunngle's main file takes around 3.64 MB (3816400 bytes) and is named Tunngle.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Tunngle. They occupy about 8.61 MB (9028368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (308.45 KB)
- TnglCtrl.exe (790.45 KB)
- Tunngle.exe (3.64 MB)
- Tunngle_Wnd.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Helper.exe (481.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
This web page is about Tunngle version 5.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other Tunngle versions:
...click to view all...
Tunngle is an application offered by Tunngle.net GmbH. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Tunngle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tunngle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tunngle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tunngle". The Tunngle app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tunngle in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tunngle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tunngle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Tunngle.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunngle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tunngle.
8. After removing Tunngle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tunngle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tunngle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tunngle by Tunngle.net GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Tunngle by Tunngle.net GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tunngle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:32:30.127