Tubulator 2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Tubulator 2 from your computerFaroe Software
. More information about Faroe Software can be found here
. You can read more about about Tubulator 2 at https://tubulatorapp.com
. Tubulator 2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Tubulator 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.15 MB (3304880 bytes) on disk and is titled Tubulator 2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Tubulator 2. They take 66.70 MB (69936771
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (15.50 KB)
- Tubulator 2.exe (3.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.07 KB)
- vcredist_msvc2017_x86.exe (13.97 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (49.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Tubulator 2. Click on the links below for other Tubulator 2 versions:
Tubulator 2 is an application by the software company Faroe Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Tubulator 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tubulator 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tubulator 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tubulator 2". If it exists on your system the Tubulator 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Tubulator 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tubulator 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tubulator 2:
- The web site of the application is: https://tubulatorapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tubulator 2.
8. After removing Tubulator 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tubulator 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tubulator 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tubulator 2 by Faroe Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tubulator 2 by Faroe Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tubulator 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-26 14:48:57.990