This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tubulator 2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tubulator 2 from your PCFaroe Software
. You can find out more on Faroe Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Tubulator 2 at http://tubulatorapp.com
. Tubulator 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Tubulator 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Tubulator 2.exe and its approximative size is 2.99 MB (3132416 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Tubulator 2. They take about 31.60 MB (33131209
bytes) on disk.
- Tubulator 2.exe (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.9
of Tubulator 2. You can find below info on other versions of Tubulator 2:
Tubulator 2 is an application marketed by the software company Faroe Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Tubulator 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Tubulator 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tubulator 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tubulator 2". If it exists on your system the Tubulator 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tubulator 2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tubulator 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tubulator 2:
- The publisher is: http://tubulatorapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tubulator 2.
8. After uninstalling Tubulator 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tubulator 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tubulator 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tubulator 2 by Faroe Software from your PC, we are not saying that Tubulator 2 by Faroe Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tubulator 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:04:20.137