This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tubulator 2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tubulator 2 from your systemFaroe Software
. Additional info about Faroe Software can be read here
. Please follow http://tubulatorapp.com
if you want to read more on Tubulator 2 on Faroe Software's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Tubulator 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2\unins000.exe". Tubulator 2.exe is the Tubulator 2's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.43 MB (2546176 bytes) on disk.
Tubulator 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 31.04 MB (32544969
bytes) on disk.
- Tubulator 2.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.39 MB)
The current page applies to Tubulator 2 version 1.0.6
alone. For other Tubulator 2 versions please click below:
Tubulator 2 is an application marketed by the software company Faroe Software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Tubulator 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tubulator 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tubulator 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tubulator 2". If it exists on your system the Tubulator 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tubulator 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tubulator 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tubulator 2:
- The publisher is: http://tubulatorapp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tubulator 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tubulator 2.
8. After removing Tubulator 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tubulator 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tubulator 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tubulator 2 by Faroe Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Tubulator 2 by Faroe Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tubulator 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:37:54.540